Boston Children’s Department of Marketing & Communications has executed several promotional campaigns to assist clinical trials in recruiting study participants. This intake form will help the team better assess how we can best support your trial goals and team. Once the form is submitted please allow 10 days for the request to be processed.
In order to be eligible for digital advertising (social media advertising, search engine marketing, display advertising), your study will need to have the following:
- An updated website
- This site must include all relevant study information and should be hosted on the Clinical Trial website
- Our team can help you set up a form so that we can properly track sign ups from social advertisements. We do not run advertisements if we cannot track tangible results.
- A budget
- We typically recommend starting with $2-5K for a 4-6 week trial. However, these figures can be very flexible depending on your needs and audience size
- Budget needed to be over $2,000 to be considered for social media advertising
- A defined audience
- The study coordinator will need to outline specific information about the target audience of the study (locations, age range, conditions, etc).
- We use all of this information to put together your specific, recommended proposal. Larger audiences typically require more budget to reach effectively.
- Launch timing can range from a week to several months depending on how robust the website is, how quickly approvals occur, etc. We try to be as efficient as possible.
- If the budget is not met there are other options available to aid in trial visibility, please fill out the form if you are interested in having your trial posted on the website.
"*" indicates required fields